The base is breached! Navigate malfunctioning drones through the defense grid to discover the secrets of an invading anomaly. ROTOR is an abstract arcade game featuring an original soundtrack by Chris Schlarb (Psychic Temple, Dropsy) and commissioned by Juegos Rancheros for Fantastic Arcade.
- 1-2 Players
- One Button Controls
- Abstract Bauhaus Inspired Environments
- An Epic 30 min+ Soundtrack
- Boss battles
- Best Times Leaderboard (Local Only)
- Available for PC and Mac
- Part of a six game bundle (includes the soundtrack)
- Developer: Conor Mccann
Tabor Allen - Drums
Philip Glenn - Grand Piano
Aaron Olson - Electric Bass
Tony Rinaldi - Organ, Synthesizer
Chris Schlarb - Electric Guitar
Composed, Produced, & Mixed by Chris Schlarb
Engineered by Devin O'Brien and James Meder
Recorded at BIG EGO, Long Beach, CA
Mastered by Matt Murman
- Software: Construct 2, Photoshop
- Released 11.17.17
- Development for ROTOR lasted three months.
- This was my first time using Construct 2 and aside from some quirks, really enjoyed it.
- Chris and friends recorded all the music at his studio in a single night while he was super sick.
- The game was almost called WONKY.